New Duds for Girlfriend!
I am finished. And I loved just about every minute of it. This is a super-fun pattern and even though I made a lot of adjustments, the original pattern is fantastic.
This is what I did differently: I used variegated yarn in a cotton/nylon blend. I didn't make it dress length, either. I thought it would be more useable for Girlfriend in a shorter length that she can wear with jeans. I also did half of the increases for the skirt portion. Since this was to be a top, I thought it didn't need the extra gathering at the waist. Anyway, I will most likely knit another one, maybe even for myself. I'm wondering about the Fixation yarn...this is what I would use if I'm doing a grown-up (and strapless) version for myself.