Friday, April 01, 2005

Howdy howdy howdy!

Hi!
I've just joined up, and I'm all excited about working on this gorgeous design. Right now, I'm working on the bodice, and I think I'm almost done. Maybe another inch or so.
I'll post pics later -but here's the details on my version, so far.
I'm using Twiley's Cotton Freedom in Magenta, and I'm using size 7 circs instead of the size 5 recommended. I'm making the 2 year old size for my boyfriend's niece, and since it's for her, I left out the beadwork. (She has a tendency to pick beads off clothing.)
Also, I've set up a knitting blog that y'all can check out - http://chymerikaen.blogspot.com

-Gabby

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger strangelittlemama said...

Shall I link your name to the blog then?
I am doing the beading, but never having done so, I'm anxious about it!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Cupboard Love said...

That's cool. The beading will be easy peasy. Just remember to thread the beads on first. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home