Wednesday, October 12, 2005

strap issues?

So, I'm almost done with the endless stockinette for the skirt. I think I'm leaving off the edging (opinions? does it roll endlessly without the edging?) but my more important question is this: has anyone done the straps differently? I'm thinking of using ribbon instead of the crochet chain and/or i-cord, but worry about (a) attaching it and (b) having it look strange if the color doesn't match perfectly.

Would that look weird?

Also, pictures coming soon -- I'm working with KnitPicks Shine and I'm down to the last skein and a half! Yay!

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger jackie said...

hey meredith, i am definitely using ribbon on mine--i like how it looks with variegated yarn especially. wendy used ribbon on hers, and it came out GREAT. here's a link to wendy's in her finished objects gallery. it's also in the archives on this site somewhere--maybe from last april? hope that helps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home