Wednesday, August 24, 2005

almost there...

i don't know whether i am just a slow knitter, or if it's just that i don't have enough time to knit. or maybe it's that i get distracted by having too many projects going on at once. but anyway--i am ALMOST done with the skirt on crumpets at last! i thought i should post a progress picture, which i took this weekend in a coffee shop in beaufort. i made the hippie act as my hanger for it. :) sorry again for the poor picture quality--it seems all i ever have on me with which to take pictures is my phone! and even though this is taking me FOREVER, i still love how it's coming out! now, on to the crocheting...

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger strangelittlemama said...

I'm with you! I think a lot depends on which size you are making. I am making the 4 and it's like, STOCKINETTE 4EVER, DUDE!! It mocks me.
I'm the one who started this &%$# knitalong & I'm still not done!! lol

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger jackie said...

well, i am glad it's not just ME! stick with it, and we will finish together, carole!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home