Friday, July 15, 2005

Hi Everyone!

Although it is a bit late in the game I am jazzed to be a part of this KAL! I have been working on my Crumpets for a few weeks now (not awfully consistently) and here is my progress thus far.



The picot cast on was terrible and took me forever and then I messed up the pattern once and had to frog about three inches back to the beginning - but I finally made it through the bodice and I am looking forward to finishing the skirt. I was trying to make the one year size but it seems to be turning out the size of the two year so we will be sticking with that!

I have enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures and reading about your progress on the project - so those of you who are still knitting keep updating!

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger jackie said...

i am STILL afraid of that picot cast-on. your dress is looking fabulous, though--are those beads clear on the top? i almost used clear, but was afraid they would not show up on my variegated yarn.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Yep the beads are clear! I like how they look even though they don't show up a ton... up close you can see them and they add that special sparkle :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home