Thursday, April 28, 2005

couple questions!

I am making sloooooow progress. Can I just say knitting time has been le suck since I went back to work? Wah! That aside, I have a couple questions. One, the top of the bodice on mine is curling up like crazy. I used the picot cast-on. Did this happen for anyone else? Did it settle down with blocking?
I figured out how to crochet a simple chain for the straps, but I don't think I'm up for the crochet work around the bottom of the skirt. Shetha, where did you find instructions for the picot cast-off?
thanks!!

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger shetha said...

Both mine curled a bunch at the top and I steam blocked them flat and they really straightened out when I added the casing and elastic. The picot bind off is in the eyelet skirt pattern on knitty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home