Monday, April 18, 2005

finished!

I need to get out my digital camera, but I finished my 6mo crumpets saturday night (then ripped the straps out and redid them sunday morning)

Now I'm going to make a diaper cover to match (since I panicked and went and got another ball of yarn, then didn't even need it - finished the dress with about 8 inches to spare!) but I'm having trouble converting the pattern I found down to where it's small enough. My baby cousin was born Jan 31 and is TINY and this pattern is way too large....I just gotta sit down and figure out the math but I haven't done it yet

photos coming soon!

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger shetha said...

Let me know if you need any help with the diaper cover pattern. I have adjusted many diaper cover patterns before! shetha at comcast dot net.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home